Monday, September 7, 2009

Three Sisters Cereal


I was recently in Whole Foods and I found Three Sisters Cereal. They taste 99% like the "original" versions of the cereals that they offer. I bought their version of Frosted Mini Wheats and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Delicious! My husband was even impressed. Three Sister offers six varieties of naturally sweetened, whole grain cereals with no phony flavors or colors. All produced using a renewable wind energy. Plus, they come in environmentally-friendly, resealable bags, rather than boxes. Cool! I put them straight into my tall cereal containers to keep them fresh.

Find them HERE.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I tried all of their cereals a few months ago and fell in love. I actually like them better than the originals. I just found your blog on Hilyology last Friday and I love it.

    ReplyDelete