Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Favorites for Fall!

Courtesy of some of my favorite bloggers.

Note: I made this pumpkin bread today with a few changes. It was amazing!! I added whole wheat pastry flour, instead of white flour, 1/3 cup of applesauce, I used one small can of pumpkin (which was probably roughly 2 cups, but the apple sauce made up for the rest). I only added 2 cups natural turbinado sugar, 2 tsp. apple pie spice instead of the spices listed (only because didn't have nutmeg on hand). My husband said it was one of the best pumpkin breads he's ever tasted.

2 comments:

  1. Made the pumpkin crumb cake last night and it was fast, easy and delicious. Ate it for breakfast today...shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the pumpkin butter and it is delicious and so easy. And it's not too sweet which is nice. You could even do a little less sugar if you wanted, depending on how sweet you want it. A really good gift, too.

    ReplyDelete