2 cups flour
4T baking powder
1/2 t salt
1/4 cup butter
1 cup milk
Cinnamon sugar mixture: 2 t cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar (or to taste)
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
1 cube butter (melt)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
• Mix into soft dough & roll out 12 x 15.
• Dice up 4-5 apples and spread over dough.
• Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
• Roll and cut into 12 rolls.
• Put in a deep 9x13 pan (to hold the juice).
• Top with syrup.
Bake about an hour at 400 degrees F (cover edges in foil if they start to brown early).